Thursday, September 10, 2020

Read Candlestick Trading Bible Page 116

 

I saw this and I wanted to show you how similar the setups are, in fact I really think this is a good opportunity , many of  you spend so much time looking for the perfect  set up, get it from me you will never get one .

On this page the author talks about using the engulfing pattern I am surprised by the similarity of the chart  I want to attach a screen shot from the page then we will compare it to the current market opportunity in USDCAD H4   10/9/2020

This set up involves a bullish engulfing pattern and a market that is making a series of Higher High and Higher Low 


 

I want to adjust my chart to look exactly like the one on the book



Will the set up work? 

 I honestly don’t know tell me your thoughts on the comment section below

USDCAD - LONG POSITION : 11/9/2020 TIME 04:00

4 comments:

Drawing Trednlines on A chart

This is very simple  uptrending trendline  First you need to identify that the market is making  series of Higher high and Higher Low , next...